Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sharing a bed - Sisters have their first sleepover together

An angelic Jesse & Brookie


Jessica has been dying to have a friend come for a sleepover for the longest time - but we just haven't been quite ready to do it either way.  I don't remember having friends over when I was SIX!!!!  Anyway I guess times have changed..  We are in the middle of moving the girls rooms around and giving them their own bedrooms.  This last week we decided to let them sleep together in Brookies new bed that had arrived, not that they know this but it was also a matter of convenience to tell you the truth, but the suggestion worked really well.  Well until about 1 am in the morning when they decided that they would have a little midnight conversation.  It was pretty one sided I hear and it sounded something like this...  
  "Brookie you need to stop moving.... I can't sleep" 
hehehehehe  toss turn toss turn
"Brooke I am serious - I can't sleep!!! 
hehehehehe  snigger snigger toss turn toss turn
Ohhhhh Brookie... you're being mean
hehehehehe
Well this went on for about 5 minutes - until.......    Daddy spoke....
 "Ok girls - Jesse - you're on the mattress on the floor - not another word!"  "Brookie go to sleep!!"
This worked until about 2.30am when Jesse finally made it into my bed complaining that she couldn't sleep because Brooke was too noisey moving all over the show...  now these two sisters have been in the same room for most of their life... but apparently now I have ruined everything!!!!  The end of the story goes like this... Jesse slept in my bed... I slept on the mattress on the floor...!!!  No more sharing a bed!  Well for now anyway.  Goodnight!

1 comment:

The Stewart Family~ said...

Those are some beautiful!! Pillow cases! Jess~